Werner Reinlein Lawyer, Specialist Lawyer for Tenancy and Condominium Law
Born in 1951 in Bad Honnef. Admitted to the Bar 1981. University studies in Bonn.
Since the mid-1980's, Werner Reinlein has been working primarily in real estate law (tenancy law, condominium law, building and architect law), as well as intellectual property rights und copyright law. From 1995 to 2002, Mr. Reinlein was singularly admitted to the Higher Regional Court of Cologne (Oberlandesgericht) for the in-depth processing of appeals of mandates in civil law. For many years, he has advised building construction companies, condominium property management companies and managers and publishers. As a result, he is able to assure legal advice which is marked by experience, know-how and in-depth legal knowledge.
- Bonner Anwaltverein (Bonn Bar Association)
- Deutscher Anwaltverein (DAV) (German Bar Association)
- Mitglied der Arbeitsgemeinschaft Mietrecht und Immobilien im DAV (Member in the Tenancy and Real Estate Working Group in DAV)
- Mitglied der Vereinigung für gewerbliche Rechtsschutz und Urheberrecht (GRUR) (Member of the German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property and Copyrights)
- Mitglied des Vorprüfungsausschusses "Miet- und Wohnungseigentumsrecht" der Rechtsanwaltskammer Cologne (Member of the pre-examination committee "Tenancy and Condominium Law" at the Cologne Bar Association)