Dr. Stefan Hiebl Lawyer, Specialist Lawyer for Criminal Law
- Criminal Law
- Medical Malpractice and Medical Criminal Law
- Insolvency Criminal Law
- Corruption and Bribery
- Commercial Criminal Law
- Administrative Offences Act
- Appeals Law
- Taxation Criminal Law
Born in 1964 in Koblenz. Admitted to the Bar 1995. University studies in Bielefeld and Bonn.
Dr. Hiebl's practice focuses on the fields of criminal and criminal procedure law. A particular concentration therein includes medical malpractice and medical criminal law as well as commercial and taxation criminal law (including insolvency, corruption and bribery). In these areas, Dr. Hiebl defends both individuals as well as also company interests. Dr. Hiebl also works academically. In addition to numerous publications in the field of criminal and criminal procedure law, he is a lecturer of specialist lawyer education courses. He also teaches trainee lawyer education training. Since 2005, Dr. Hiebl regularly heads advanced "criminal law" working groups for trainee lawyers at the Regional Appeals Court of Cologne.
Dr. Hiebl has been a member of the pre-examination committee of the Cologne Bar Association responsible for the grant of the title "Specialist Lawyer for Criminal Law" since 1 January 2011.English
- Bonner Anwaltverein (Bonn Bar Association)
- Deutscher Anwaltverein (DAV) (German Bar Association)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Strafrecht im DAV (Criminal Law Working Group in DAV)
- Wirtschaftsstrafrechtliche Vereinigung e.V. (WisteV) (German Association of Commercial Criminal Law)